
i am*
   |
I miss.. Wednesday, July 27 Hey, you know what? I miss all this. Actually more things, but these 2 is the best things I'm missing right now. I miss working as a surveyor because the process is really that fun to me. During that time, working is the only time when I find it relaxing. Yes, relaxing. Not tired nor stressed up. Because of some reasons, that's the only time I feel happy. Well, I thought that working under them for a month is really long. But time files man, serious shit. I wish I can work with those bitches again as surveyor soon. I miss playing under t-net, yeah. So fast? Yes, because this year I can really feel the fun, love and bond between us. I thought that we can ball together again this year as a team, but I was wrong. Well, I can't blame anyone, I'm the stubborn one. Anyways, having the thought of chances we can ball as a team again makes me smile. (: The photo proven how much fun when we are together as one. Well, last but not least, I LOVE T-NET'11. < 3 Thanks everyone, including all my friends, everyone around me. I sounds mad but well, I know who are those I needed and will be there when I needed them. Thanks, love you all deep deep. Not forgetting burdens,bitches and clique. My reason of smiling. And yeo too. < 3 They are all my color pencil that beautify my life everytime without fail. (:
|
CRAVES *
|
|
EXITS *
Aidah;junior(: |
|
CHAT *
|