
i am*
   |
Thursday, February 25 ![]() ![]() ![]() 4ooth post! (: AND! I love my bg for MSN(: Isn't it nice?(:Nice right? Haha. Its purple flower lea! Saw it today, HOPE MY DIST is still there. LOL. But still i think that i fly away ;( BUT STILL HOPE FOR IT! MUST! Sians. Nehmind, still got A. IF not B! Choy! A is enough. HAHA. Okay. See, i still keep that PAYM Chingay tag for 2008. So long ago, actually just 3 years ago. LOL. HEHE. I don't bear to throw? Just want to keep lo. For fun. I think i m going to be sick very soon! Cannot, if i sick = cant work = no $$. OMG. I m just here to nag. Yes, my nagging power is woo, the best ah. HAHA._. Okay, shall go to sleep soon! So i can have a goodnight sleep lo! Also not very GOODnight slp. On 2nd March night! I will make sure i sleep like there is no tomorrow okay! Heeee. Okay! Goodnights all(: FINALLY! 2 down and 1 more to go! Why are people like these.
|
CRAVES *
|
|
EXITS *
Aidah;junior(: |
|
CHAT *
|