
i am*
   |
Wednesday, April 16 Baby I love you, And I'll never let you go,But if I have to, Boy I think that you should know,All the love we made,Can never be erased,And I promise you that you will never be replaced.I love you, Yes I do,I'll be with you as long as you want me to,Until the end of time,From the day I met you,I knew we'd be together,And now I know I wanna be with you forever,I wanna marry you,And I wanna have your kids,There is nothing that compares to the feeling of your kisses,I can say I'm truely happy to this day,You make me thank god that I live my life every day,There's never been a doubt,In my mind,That I regret ever having you by my side,So if the day comes, that I have to let you go,I think there's something I should probably let you know,That everyday, that I spent with you,And I won't miss you, because I'm happy that I had you at all.Baby I love you, And I'll never let you go,But if I have to, Boy I think that you should know,All the love we made,Can never be erased,And I promise you that you will never be replaced.Baby I love you, And I'll never let you go,But if I have to, Boy I think that you should know,All the love we made,Can never be erased,And I promise you that you will never be replaced.I love you, boy, Yes I do, I'll be with you as long as you want me to,Until the end of time.
|
CRAVES *
|
|
EXITS *
Aidah;junior(: |
|
CHAT *
|